Q3 does not connect with iPhone.

Drtmw

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I connected my iPad to my new Q3 easily. But after MANY tries I cannot connect my iPhone 15. All software is up to date I think. Is it impossible to connect 2 devices? I tried the phone many times before giving up and quickly connected the iPad. Can anyone help, please. Thanks

Thanks for the tip to delete the Bluetooth . Did that but no joy. I get the spinning circles on both the camera and phone but ultimately ths phone returns a could not connect message asking that I check to see if the wifi is enabled. It is but there is no help. I am at a loss as to why it was so easy with my iPad and so useless with my iPhone. 

Thanks for the tip to delete the Bluetooth . Did that but no joy. I get the spinning circles on both the camera and phone but ultimately ths phone returns a could not connect message asking that I check to see if the wifi is enabled. It is but there is no help. I am at a loss as to why it was so easy with my iPad and so useless with my iPhone.  now I cannot connect my iPad either I get unable to connect with the leica wi fi. 

i don’t have exotic equipment so this ought not be so hard. Reviewers not withstanding, this is NOT worthy of Leica.

• 3 weeks later...