In a tiny Tai Dam village in Laos

stuny

Stuart, I must comment on your globe-trotting.  When I first had lunch with you in New York I had no inkling of what your future would turn out to be.  You have impressed me with your travels - from every corner of the world. Based only on the pictures you post in the Leica User Forum I imagine that you are hardly ever home to rest up from your adventures. I expect that soon we will be looking at your photos taken from the International Space Station or the surface of Mars. Godspeed dear friend!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jimofnyc said:

Stuart, I must comment on your globe-trotting.  When I first had lunch with you in New York I had no inkling of what your future would turn out to be.  You have impressed me with your travels - from every corner of the world. Based only on the pictures you post in the Leica User Forum I imagine that you are hardly ever home to rest up from your adventures. I expect that soon we will be looking at your photos taken from the International Space Station or the surface of Mars. Godspeed dear friend!

You're too kind, Jim.

All her life my wife Barbara has had a wanderlust, and to support it she does exquisite research for our travels.  Consequently, all the trips are excellent.  People ask us what's left to see, but time will run out before we go everywhere we would like to visit.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2024 at 5:22 PM, stuny said:

Thoughout out South East Asia we commented to natives about how incredibly friendly they were.  The natives always told us to wait until we meet the Lao, who are even friendlier.

I don’t think I ever met friendlier people than the Lao, maybe the Sudanese.. but that was a long time ago so my memory might be a bit off in the comparison..

Anyhow, great photo, definitely one of those that you print big and put on the wall..

• Thanks 1