Flash trigger for Leica MP

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey folks, I have a Godox AD100Pro, and I am wondering what flash trigger I need to use to get it working properly. I tried the X2T trigger I have for Fujifilm, but when I tested it, it flashed twice: once at shutter curtain open and once at close. It seems I may be able to get this to work some other way with a pc sync cable but I don’t know what kind I need or where to actually get one in Canada. Please help!

18 hours ago, 28framelines said:

I have a Godox AD100Pro, and I am wondering what flash trigger I need to use to get it working properly

godox does make a leica trigger but that's for the m10/SL - the pin layout is different.

i'd recommend try taping up the contacts on the trigger first (just expose the centre pin). see if that solves the issue. 

a normal pc sync cable should work just fine, they are really cheap at places like ebay. if you want to use it remotely with your x2t i think from memory you need a pc sync to 2.5mm jack. if you plan tether it straight from your MP to the ad100 you might need a pc sync to 3.5mm jack. 

also just make sure you have your SS at the MP's max sync speed or below

• Thanks 1