Dumb quick FLASH question - TL2. with Godox TT350N (Nikon)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I know NOTHING about flashes (wish I would take the time) and yet I have a plethora of V1s and an AD200pro, with triggers galore...   EVERY single time I'm fighting with them - but they work...    Trial & cuss & gripe & error, then by dumb luck...   

SO...   Will a small Godox (TT350) work with a TL2 in manual mode?

On top of all the other Godoxes I have - I stumbled upon a TT350 for my sony, the (past) fuji's, and even the new S1 (uses "O")...    Find them very small (pocketable) and very very useful when I want to travel light...  Hence the interest.

Let me know...  ALWAYS appreciate the help.

On 1/12/2024 at 1:38 AM, AdjusterBrett said:

I know NOTHING about flashes (wish I would take the time) and yet I have a plethora of V1s and an AD200pro, with triggers galore...   EVERY single time I'm fighting with them - but they work...    Trial & cuss & gripe & error, then by dumb luck...   

SO...   Will a small Godox (TT350) work with a TL2 in manual mode?

On top of all the other Godoxes I have - I stumbled upon a TT350 for my sony, the (past) fuji's, and even the new S1 (uses "O")...    Find them very small (pocketable) and very very useful when I want to travel light...  Hence the interest.

Let me know...  ALWAYS appreciate the help.

I use the godox xpro II L with my q3 and the sl2-s . This trigger should work but maybe you can give it a check at a store …: cheers 

I have the trigger, but for whatever reason - it doesn't work with the TL2 - bought it in a rush - it will work with forthcoming SL...   For now - just looking for any el-cheapo that will work in manual with the TL2.

From Godox Wedsite:  I sent them an email few weeks ago and they responded with it does NOT work on any of the T or TL series with no further info.

Model XPROIIL
Compatible

camerasLeica cameras (TTL autoflash):

Leica S, SL, SL2, LEICA M10, LEICA Q2, LEICA CL (more to be updated)

Cameras that have PC sync socket.