Leica Summilux-M 35 f/1.4 ASPH FLE Ver II reissue made especially for M11 Sensor, any diffirent when i used with my M10P?

dusuacangmong

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi guys,

Currently i use M10 P + Leica Summilux-M 35 f/1.4 ASPH Reissue, and in the feature Leica said it made especially for M11 Sensor, any diffirent when use M10 with this lens?

2nd, i am very curious how this lens could do close focus from 0.4m to 0.7m and it could do well on my M10P, which this body is released before this lens few years ago? I though it just fit with only M11?

PS: the lens is so great great that all my images turn out an art, no more edit in lightroom with this lens.

Thank you

Alexx

I have only owned the previous version (FLE v1), but I haven't heard that the v2 should be made especially for the M11 sensor. They should be optically the same. The v2 only has a couple of extra aperture blades, which may give a nicer bokeh when stopped down, and the built-in hood. 

You can take advantage of the close focus feature with your M10-P if you use the back screen of your camera (LiveView) or a Visoflex, just as you would have to with an M11.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb dusuacangmong:

... it's made especially for M11 sensor ...

No, it isn't. It will work on any film or sensor.

... any different when I use M10 with this lens?

No, not at all.

I am very curious how this lens could do close focus from 0.4 m to 0.7 m ...

The focuses the same way as any lens: Just rotate the focusing ring. Of course, the camera's range meter won't work at distances below 0.7 m so you'd have to use live view.

... and it could do well on my M10-P which is the body released before this lens a few years ago?

Yes, of course.

I thought it just fits with only M11?

The Leica Summilux-M 35 mm 1:1.4 FLE with extended focusing range will fit any M camera, including analog models such as M3, M2, M6 etc.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 01af said:

No, it isn't. It will work on any film or sensor.

No, not at all.

The focuses the same way as any lens: Just rotate the focusing ring. Of course, the camera's range meter won't work at distances below 0.7 m so you'd have to use live view.

Yes, of course.

The Leica Summilux-M 35 mm 1:1.4 FLE with extended focusing range will fit any M camera, including analog models such as M3, M2, M6 etc.

Thank you, very clear now.