Oldtimer Grand Prix 2006 Nürburgring

gerd01

Ron, could you please translate my appreciation of Gerd's Dino shot into German and ask him to post it on the International forum? I think we, "over there", miss out on so many great photos, maybe because of language problems.

Regards,

Pete.

No problem, I will post the picture in the next few days.

Regards, Gerd

Hi Gerd; Das ist ja interessant.

Wenn Du die erste Seite aufrufst und Dir dann das Dein Bild erneut ansiehst, findest Du dort auch ein weisses Rechteck oder sehe nur ich dass hier......?

Entschuldige die verspätete Antwort:

Nun lass doch einmal Deine Praxis Praxis sein und kuemmere Duch um die wirklichen Belange i. Leben. :-)

[...] I think we, "over there", miss out on so many great photos, maybe because of language problems.

Regards,

Pete.

Pete;

Even if you consider language problems as a hurdle the Elan wasn't faster than the 911. You and I usually agree and your opinions stated in the international forum are very comforting, for me that is. On this occasion I hate to tell you that Gerd's pictures don't tell lies. :-)

Uwe,

My friends have new 911's, (+new turbo and GT3 (RS? single-seater with roll cage) due next month) bloody fast, very impressive; both of them have Elan experience and say that there are roads around here where they would be quicker in the Elan!

I have personal experience of a very high speed wreck in a 73 RS because it tried to overcome the laws of physics!

As we say in the UK "horses for courses" or "different strokes for different folks".

I love both cars but know which one I trust. :)

I also know which I would prefer to drive to Monte-Carlo in!!!!!

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi Gerd; Das ist ja interessant.

Wenn Du die erste Seite aufrufst und Dir dann das Dein Bild erneut ansiehst, findest Du dort auch ein weisses Rechteck oder sehe nur ich dass hier......?

Nun lass doch einmal Deine Praxis Praxis sein und kuemmere Duch um die wirklichen Belange i. Leben. :-)

Also ich sehe da wirklich nix. Liegt vielleicht an Deinem Monitor? Hast Du Schreibfehler auf dem Bildschirm mit Tipp-Ex verbessert? So, jetzt muss ich mich um meine Praxis kümmern, sonst kann ich mir bald keine Leica mehr leisten. :-)

Schönen Tag und viele Grüße, Gerd