Uploading photos

Franka373

So a little more clarity.  I posted a photo a week or so ago thinking I was posting to the M10M sub forum and it got kicked up a level.  The photo then was moved to another forum by an admin.  When I tried to post yesterday in the M10M forum it moved me up a level before I could even type anything.  The top of the screen shows I am in the M10M forum.  When I go to post it shows Monochrome level.  Does this make sense? I am trying to upload from my laptop. By the way it won’t even give me an option to post in the M10M forum when I am on my iPhone but I can post to the monochrome forum on phone or computer.  

Edited by Franka373

I use firefox and it clears each time I close it.  I tried to use Edge and same thing.  I have never used edge before so no full cache.  Let me explain in detail what is happening.

I open M10M images sub forum to post a picture.  Under the Forum header I see this:

Home - International User Forum - Leica M System - Leica M Monochrom - Leica M10 Monochrom images

I click on:  Start new topic

It kicks me back one level and says:

Home - International User Forum - Leica M System - Leica M Monochrom          Notice that Leica M10 Monochrom images is not there like it is above

This is what happened last week.  It posted my photo to the Leica M Monochrom forum and not the M10 images forum.  I just tried this before this email using edge for the first time and same thing.  It will not let me post in the M10 images sub forum.

Again, what is the issue?  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for you help.  

By the way, the Start new topic icon is not a red box with white text.  Its is light grey text.  The reply box is red with white if that helps.

Edited by Franka373

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Do you want to add a new photograph to that thread? 

There is only one thread for Monochrom images, and you would just add a reply to the bottom of the thread as you have done with this thread. That thread is pinned to the top of the page for ease of access. 

You just need to use the Click to choose files link at the bottom of the window that you are typing into. 

The big red button that says “Start new topic” will allow you to start a new thread, from scratch, in the M Monochrom forum itself. 

• Thanks 1