Register new Q2

• 1 month later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Make sure the manufacturer number is correct for your camera. I had to choose which model Q2 I had based on country of origin codes. I think for the U.S., you need to use the one with a U in its designation. The manufacturer number I used was from the Adorama site. I entered my serial number and TAN number and it worked. The TAN number is on the back of one of the documents that came with the camera. It is a large obvious label. Lastly, make sure you are using the U.S. site if that is were you are registering: https://us.leica-camera.com/

6 hours ago, Jeff Wagner said:

Ok I found the TAN. Type nr. is 4889, Order nr. is 19 050 EU/JP/US, 19 051 ROW (black)

so, do I choose version E, U, JP or ROW? (the first choice does not say US)

Why is this such a cryptic and bizarre process???

I had the same problem.

I called the Number on the website and was greeted by Voicemails..  I then call the place where i bought the Camera(leica Boston) they took my information and was told that would try to  get this completed.

Leica has apparently  re designed  their site.  They're  trying to implement a centralized site.  so things will be screwed up for a while.

Best of luck.

• 2 years later...
On 12/2/2019 at 10:27 AM, Jeff Wagner said:

Ok I found the TAN. Type nr. is 4889, Order nr. is 19 050 EU/JP/US, 19 051 ROW (black)

so, do I choose version E, U, JP or ROW? (the first choice does not say US)

Why is this such a cryptic and bizarre process???

I went with E, U, JP and mine registered fine. I am in the US and I think E=Europe U=US JP=Japan IND=India ROW=not sure on this one. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/10/2022 at 7:43 PM, terenceiam said:

Would you show your got answer for the question 3, I want to know the details of international warranty whether are same anywhere location to purchase then for used the services from factory. 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, oldsalt said:

ROW ... Rest Of World ... and "yes" it took me a few goes to figure this cryptic code out and register my new Q2

cheers

What's the difference between ROW and EU,JP,US version of Leica cameras?

16 hours ago, Rajdeep said:

What's the difference between ROW and EU,JP,US version of Leica cameras?

The currency in which you paid...
Leica factory Warranty is identical the entire world. Local importers may vary, but you can always fall back on Wetzlar.