move of Default profile and new user profile

jewa47

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi, I’m new in the forum.

The Q2 has a default factory profile setting who is, if not wrong, not possible to change and save it. I’ve created and renamed several (5) new profiles who work fine.

My question 1 is: Is it possible to define one of my personal profiles as main default profile and lower the factory’s one or more step down to the end of the list?

My question 2 is more bothering nature. Once I select, let say, profile 2. it’s as long active as I don’t switch of the camera. After a new switch on and pressing the MENU button to find out which profile is active, none is selected. Why?

You cannot change the factory default. You can create your own MY DEFAULT for example. I do not think you can jump higher than the Factory Default.

Your chosen User Profile remains active until you change any of the included parameters. You can modify your profiles by adding the new changes and saving the profile with a similar name.

The above is based on Q experience, not Q2

vor 1 Minute schrieb wda:

You cannot change the factory default. You can create your own MY DEFAULT for example. I do not think you can jump higher than the Factory Default.

Your chosen User Profile remains active until you change any of the included parameters. You can modify your profiles by adding the new changes and saving the profile with a similar name.

The above is based on Q experience, not Q2

many thanks for your comments about moving the factory default profile. Have to live with.

Regarding the parameters with the scroll ring/button I made for all individual users the same fast access parameters. This allows me an easy handling of my Q2, I’m very happy to have bought it.

With best regards, Jean

• Like 1