Ordering print copy of Leica Q2 Manual

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Has anyone in the US ordered the print copy of the Q2 manual that Leica offers for free? I can't understand how to fill out the form! 

If you go to the page to enter your contact information:

https://order-instructions.leica-camera.com/Q2

you see it has two boxes under "street" and under "city" it has one box and then another one for Zip. How do I fill this out with my street address, city, state and zip code? Does street number go in the first "Street" box and then street name in the second "Street" box? Do I list the city and state all in the "City" box? Anyone have a clue what goes where? If you did order this, how long did you it take to receive it?  I have been using the downloaded pdf they offer but would also like a hard copy too to bookmark and annotate etc.

I put the house number and street name in the first street box. The second street box is usually for things like a mail stop or care of. I think I just put a zip since that implies the state. I've since trashed the box so I can't check.

I think it took a week or two to arrive. Seems like it was more like 2 weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I got mine quickly, too.  Only complaint I have about the actual manual is the index in the back.  It must have been alphabetized in German, but when it was translated they did not realphabetize it in English.  Makes it hard to look up things as they may not be where you think they should be.  As an example, Power Saving appears between the "E" and "F" listings.  Makes it interesting.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just received my printed manual from Leica. It took only a couple of weeks to receive it in California. It was packaged so well, it looks like it just came off the printing press. I really like having a hard copy to read, but I also have the PDF saved to my computer and phone for reference in the field.