Leica M6 TTL Haze in side focus view.

taokub

On 3/2/2018 at 12:36 PM, gurioste said:

Hi all. I came across this post while searching about a similar issue, my M6 TTL is a brand new (new old stock) purchased last week. The camera is indeed pristine, with box and all papers etc, but today I noticed something weird at the finder window (on the inside), which initially looked like fog, but after using a flashlight to have a closer look, it seems to be something else. Can anybody tell what it is? Picture below.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Hello Taokub,

Welcome to the Forum.

I am not sure what the cause of the apparent haze is in the photo that you provided is but some people find M6 (And some other M cameras.) prone to having problems when focusing in certain types of bright light. I think that if you were to ask any Moderator (Pick whichever 1 you like. They are all nice & they are all helpful.). They might be able to move this Thread to the Film Leica Camera Section of this Forum. I think that then you will find a number of helpful suggestions from a variety of perspectives from a number of people.

By the way, to pick a Moderator all that you have to do is "click" the Avatar of any person who's Avatar says "Moderator". The 2 stars that you will see are just decorations. They are not reflective of types of Moderators

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht