A challenge to M8 Users

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I post on photosig.com, and while I am still waiting for my M8 - hopefully the end of the week - I went to photosig and did a search by camera.

Guess what? There were only 12-15 photos posted with Leica M8 listed as the camera.

I want to encourage forum members - heck call it a challenge - to post something on photosig with the camera listed as the Leica M8. Let's show those DSLR guys what you (and hopefully me this week) are made of.

Cheers

DBK

i knew there was a reason i stopped posting anything to PhotoSig long ago.. for some reason, all it shows is a broken link.. although the thumbnail and info is there (which means the image got uploaded, but got 'lost' sometime after it uploaded

oh well.. back to flickr.

Thanks for the point to Flickr, and it is a good site, but I like photosig because of the size of the images, they are larger than those on Flickr.

I've never had any trouble posting there. Always seems to work.

Thanks for posting though

DBK

You could go here (or here) for more M8 photos than you'll find on photosig.

Thanks for the link Blakley, good to see the results of so many people enjoying their M8s: there is a danger that User Forum becomes a place to complain so this is a welcome balance.

Mike.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Pbase still has several sizes on display, you can post originals if anyone wants to check them out, and they finally got a slideshow mode. Not free, but not terribly expensive, either.

And my galleries include lots of M8 work.. You can search for others as well.

scott

Click on the link below to see several galleries in which all photos were taken on an M8. (A few of the older galleries have photos taken with an M7.... Film? What's film?) Cheers, JB