Furl this post?

Hm....OK...I know it isnt a horse se...ah...ok can someone explain to me what I do with all the pretty colours at the bottom of just about everything in here?

Dig, del, techno, furl...wrong this post? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry - this is a feature in beta status (but doesn't hurt anyone I hope).

In order to get links to the forum from as much other URLs as possible I wnat to use services called "Social Bookmarking". As a registered user you can collect your bookmarks there and give them tags in order to describe them.

This has the big advantage that these services can recommend new websites to you that have similar tags. If you collect many bookmarks tagged with "leica" and "forum" sooner or later this services will recommend this Leica Forum to you.

Beside that - a well bookmarked URL is better ranked at Google & Co.

Regards

Andreas

Tim, yes probably, I had sort of got that far. There is something in yahoo about it too on the 360pages. There was a note about looking out for anything with a bright orange icon that would let you link by RSS feed or something so that you could embed stuff like yuotube videos into your page. Must admit I dont understand it yet and I wondered what it was all about with respect to this site. What sort of feature it brought to this site, or is it linking this sites posts with wider world of the web. Ehhh...I dunt know what RSS is either. I guess by this time next year it will be ordinary people understanding, and we will use it for everything including making our toast.