Leica X 1 Club

abethecat

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since there is an exclusive club that owns a Leica X 1, it is appropriate to have a logo ...

Right on!!!...pretty cool my friend.

Thank you "eduardoho"!

Glad you liked my initiative ... Now I am going to meet with some curious photographers who do not have a Leica X1. So they will try the camera and quickly order one for themselves ... I have also an idea to start a website that only deals with Leica X1, what do you think about it?

You will have my full and unbiased support. As matter of fact, my biggest peeve is how many of the negativism written on the X1 Forum are really from genuine end users? I am open to any comments, however perverted they are, if coming form actual X1 owners with real on hand experiences and concerns, not fables. But invariably the remarks always pit the X1 against the M8/M9, which to me is of radically different design and market niche. Thank you and I applaud your initiative.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

You will have my full and unbiased support. As matter of fact, my biggest peeve is how many of the negativism written on the X1 Forum are really from genuine end users? I am open to any comments, however perverted they are, if coming form actual X1 owners with real on hand experiences and concerns, not fables. But invariably the remarks always pit the X1 against the M8/M9, which to me is of radically different design and market niche. Thank you and I applaud your initiative.

Thanks for the positive feedback and I totally agree with you in your reasoning.

What is the club's agenda?

What other agenda could we possibly have than pressing Leica Camera to improve, test and release new X1 firmware?

Err . . . let me think about that: might be nice to have a Leica-made lens hood. Then there's a close-up lens we need too.

OK, so the list is longer than I originally thought.

-g

Edited by grober

This might be the agenda?

This is a site exclusively for those who own a Leica X1. Comments and photos are published only if the person is a registered user on this website and can prove that he or she owns a Leica X1.

This website is for owners of Leica X1 to share tips and tricks, photos, and perhaps modifications to the camera, such as how to avoid losing lens cap, etc. ;-)

To register:

Send an email to the webmaster with your full name, where you live, which alias you want, email address and a photo (exif) photographed with a Leica X1. Once registration is approved, you will be sent your login information.

Any information sent in will only be used for registration purposes and will not be used for commercial purposes.

It is a reality now!

Now I have registered a URL - thexones.com - and within days, a page will be available at this address! I hope you will visit, register and write a lot of tips related to Leica X1. This page is under construction until further notice!

That's a lot of work to be in the club, I think I'll join the Hell's Angels instead... it seems easier. ;)

But think of all the hot women you'll meet in the X1 club. Oh, never mind...back to the Hells Angels.

Where do I sign up to join the club?? :)

Patience, dear friend, page under construction! Will post a notice here when it is possible to register on thexones.com. ... but maybe you were interested in the hot women? In that case, you will find other pages that provide that sort of information. :)