Leica CL Digital Camera Case Recommendations Please

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi,

Have just fallen down the Leica rabbit hole.... 😎

Thought my 'new' (to me...) Leica CL digital camera would arrive today, but looks like will be tomorrow.

It's coming with a half leather case. But I would like to get a (preferably) leather case that has both the bottom half and top half that covers the top of camera and lens.

I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

If this type of case is not available, then I'd consider some sort of pouch case or zipped camera case that fits the CL with short lens, without a lot of extra room.

Any recommendations for this type of case?

I'm not interested in a camera bag or knapsack, etc.

Thanks for any and all help with this.

Mark

Most of the time, my CL wears a Lim’s leather half case the improves the grip, provides an A/S mount, and easy access to the hatch. And I reckon it looks good.

I also have an ancient Op/TechUSA cover that can take the CL in its half case and attached lens up to the 18-56. Looking at Optech’s website, it might be the D-Offset model, but it could also be a model that was discontinued ten years ago.

Thanks, for your input......

As I noted, my CL is coming with a half case, but want some type of full case.

I just found a used one today online and grabbed it....listing called it a C camera case, but asked rep at company and he stated it would fit the CL......

We shall see......

• 2 months later...

My CL sits in the Leica leather half case. Because the bottom is hinged, access to the battery/card is easy. For a bag, I have a small Billingham bag. It holds the camera with the lens attached, while in the half case. It also holds my lens adapter for M lenses plus several lens attached, while in the half case. It also holds my lens adapter for M lenses.