post your enries here/Bitte stellt Euere Bilder ein

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Zunächst bitte ich um Entschuldigung, daß der Bildereintrag erst heute möglich ist. Ich habe es gestern nicht geschafft.

Zeit zum Bilder einstellen ist bis zum 26. Juni.

Bitte nur ein Bild unter Angabe der Kamera und des Objektivs.

I beg your pardon that this thread comes today. Yesterday I was too busy.

Please post your pictures here.

You have time until 26 th of June.

Please remeber: only one picture.

Tell us, which body and lens.

Gruß

Thomas
yours sinverely

Thomas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Passendes Thema, da ich einen groesseren Umzug innerhalb der USA hinter mir habe und nun das neue Umfeld naeher kennenlerne. Ich lebe nun bei Lockport im Staat New York recht nahe an den bekannten Niagara-Wasserfaellen und Kanada. Lockport ist bekannt durch die dortigen Schleusen, welche Teile des Erie Kanals verbinden. Heute kann man noch die historischen Schleusen darin sehen. Ich nahm das untenstehende Foto heute am Pfingstsonntag mit meiner Leica IIIc und Ilford FP4+ 125 Film auf. Als Objektiv verwendete ich hier mein Canon 50/1.4 LTM bei Blende 8. Den Film entwickelte ich im 2-Sufenprozess mit Rodinal (1:50) und Xtol (1:2). 

Suitable topic - I just completed a larger move within the USA and started to explore my new surroundings. I am living now close to Lockport in NY state in proximity to the well-known Niagara water falls and Canada. Lockport itself is known for its lock system which connects certain parts of the Erie canal. Even to this day the historic locks can still be seen there. I took the photo below today on Whit Sunday with my Leica IIIc and Ilford FP4+ 125 film. My Canon 50/1.4 LTM lens was used here at aperture 8. I developed the film in my 2-step process with Rodinal (1:50) and Xtol (1:2). 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 12

As soon as I saw the title of this Challenge I knew it would be something to do with photography and fishing.

Freshwater river fishing is still out of season for an other couple of weeks so it was likely to be a tabletop picture.

Various fishing floats, some homemade, with a 50mm Hektor added in.

Brightchrome Leica 111 with 135mm Hektor lenshead on short focussing mount on Visoflex 1. Quarter second at f32 on Foma 400 in Fomadon R09.

Printed on Khadi Indian handmade art paper intended for drawing and painting. Coated with old Jessops liquid emulsion. Then some ink and watercolour added.

• Like 10

Sheep and bucks

I love the place where I live: Very close to the Ruhr area, with forests, meadows and fields within walking distance of the front door. Here is a picture of our penultimate walk with the dogs.

Leica IIIc (1946), Summaron 3.5/3.5 (1951), App.8, 1/60th, APX 100 @ 320, 510Pyro/TEA 2 x 15:15min., 20°C. CROP

• Like 9

A scene from “my everyday life”. I am always amazed how having a camera ready to shoot change the way I perceive life. The most common action become a constantly evolving topic repeating itself day after day. The camera is also a very useful tool to escape some daddy’s duties, but this is a different story…

Shot with: Leica iiif, Summicron 50 V1, delta 3200 developed in DD-X, printed on Ilford mgfb classic and scanned

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Samstag (Predigtvorbereitung)/Saturday (preparing my sermon)

Leica III, Summar, APX 100 in Rodinal

yours sincerely
Thomas

• Like 10

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This is not where I live but that is me in the mirror...

Photo details: Leica IIIf, Summaron f=3.5cm 1:3.5 on Ilford FP4, using Elinchrom flash. Photo developed with Spur Acurol-N and printed on Ilford MGFB.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

One of many advantages of our new ground floor apartment is that we can now sit outdoors to eat in good weather. Leica IIIc, 50/2.8 Elmar, Ilford FP4 Plus, Adox FX-39, scanned with a digital camera. 

Edited by Doug A
  • Like 8

I walk here twice each day (am & pm), with my dog Jupiter. He is now six and has finally learned to stop when I raise my camera to shoot something. This pic is made along the clifftop at the beach, a couple of minutes from home. The return journey is usually made back along the beach, or up through the village to familiarize Jupiter with crowds or just for a change.

At this time of year sunsets can be dazzling here, although I don't really like photos of sunsets. I have to work hard to make them pleasing to myself. I chose colourfilm, partly because I wanted to try out a new (to me) film. Kodak Pro Image 100. I was looking for a cheap colour film, I usually prefer Portra 400. I still do, despite the high price. The Pro Image 100 film left me wanting. Admittedly I did push it one stop in the processing but the colours were not to my taste. Too flat. The brightness shown in my image is due to PP.

Camera: Leica 111f & Canon Serena 35mm

• Like 9

Extensive hikes, walks with light luggage. Often the Leica IIIf with the 3.5 / 50mm Elmar redscale is on my side.
This silent picture – vineyard and fields in the Nahe-region – was on a roll of Film AGFA APX100. Developped in oldfashioned Rodinal.

• Like 8