MacBook Air verses iPad Pro

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Its not so easy to say love or hate...
I love OSX, although OSX could be more simpler and more cleaned up from all this iThings.
But i do not like the hardware anymore. Thats why i choosed to build me a hackintosh from PC-Hardware that fits my needs.
I want to have a chance to configure my hardware like it was in the times of the G5 or early MacPro.
Back then i could place a secound HD in the mac or change the RAM without problems etc.
Repair was more easier then today. I had the possibility to plug different devices. I did not need a Network/www to exchange data
The G5 or the first MacPros had a lot of different ports like USB, Firewire etc...
I did not felt patronized by the OS and the Hardware. There was a kind of  freedom i felt compared to the Microsoft/Windows world.
But today in the iOS world i feel restricted to do my things as i want to do.

Apple today is like that big brother that says what is good for you and what not.
Remember the Apple advert video of 1984 ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyhwY07CxkM
Today it is a reverse situation Apples CEO is speaking on the cinema screen and that uniform audience sitting in the chairs reading his lips are the apple user of today...
Who will throw the Hammer these days?