Shops in Tokyo : p&s

adi sudarsono

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

I've just got a dream assignment to go to Tokyo, Japan. Unfortunately I leave in 12 hours, fortunately there is this great forum (great is a general word, but how else can you discribe it?).

My quest : I'm looking for a 35-50 mm film Leica ponit and shoot (like the Minilux) or screw mount to purchase during my stay in Tokyo. Can anyone please assist in recommending some shops?

I'm already bringing a 5D and R6 but I've always wondered if I can just use an AF ponit and shoot instead.

Thank you for your attention.

Because you won't have enough time ... just go to Map Camera close Shinjuku station, all Leica and Hasselblad stuff can be found at Level B1 in store #1, there's no need to check store #2 it's all digital stuff there.

map_s_e.gif

You see Yodobashi in the map ... that's a big camera store too.

Thank you very very much. This is just what I was looking for. I'll be going there as soon as work permits.

Oh by the way, don't get me wrong on my first post. SLRs are great and I prefer them as most I can, but as an ametur, I also want a camera that discrete and my Fuji 31fd just isn't "there" yet. And I just got my first roll of Fuji Superia 200 from my R6 as my first roll in 7 years and wow, film's not dead yet. Now I have my second roll, HP5, the first BW in my life.