Some more Burma..

Guest chriisi

Guest chriisi

Advertisement (gone after registration)

scans from prints.

near inle lake in a little village.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Chriisi

I like image #2 as well for its composition and how well the 'grainy' effect suits it

that having been said, #1 is a strong image, too - it lamost has a characteristic of a commercial shot, with the two faces looking into the lens, added to a reportage background

Guest Stefan R.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello Chris,

number 1 is very nice, to me, for my feelings the dark room work is too visible.

number 2 is a nice staged portrait. generally I would like to see some more of the country "burma" what I saw until now are portraits.

regards Stefan

Guest chriisi

thank you all..

@ Stefan:

jop, and the duka-work isn't really good too.. i completely lost the boy in the background, altough he is very important for the composition.. i'm still a beginner in the duka.. and around the heads, it is quite visible..

the second isn't staged, but you're right. it looks like..

dunno, i concentrate too much on people, loosing the overview.. and does not much many shoots from landscape, and streets.. cities etc..

i have to learn it..

cheers

Guest Stefan R.

I think Chris wants to hold nice prints in his hands, so there is no back button in the dark room. in this cases I have a garbage can under my table...

Guest Stefan R.
Ah..you're right Stefan....now about the squatting girl you posted on Abhinava's thread.....!

Azzo

well, you are free to express yourself, anybody can express their thoughts freely about my work... anywhere and anytime, even better if they are able to explain their ideas to the picture in a certain level. I am always in favor for free mind...

Guest chriisi

oh man.. what is going on here?

whatever.. if somebody is trying to defense my photos or anything.. don't do it.

you better listen to mister rohner in cases of print, because there is nobody here who could reach him the water.. not nearly :D ..

oh man.. what is going on here?

whatever.. if somebody is trying to defense my photos or anything.. don't do it.

you better listen to mister rohner in cases of print, because there is nobody here who could reach him the water.. not nearly :D ..

:D