Sunrise in a local nature reservation park - 3 pictures

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

hhmrogers,

thank you for your nice comment. That is why I posted 3 pictures. The üplace was so enticing at that hour and one had to hurry if not to shoot only one view.

Charles,

I am happy if you like the series, thank you. Good if it tells a story.

pedaes,

many thanks for your support.

Adam,

yes, what you mention is generally right. The vignetting is mainly because of the rim of a filter being screwed. So for this old lens I have a very flat filteradapter. So vignetting is minimal and can be handled easily in PSE. But what is strange is that the left side is darker. I have the suspicion that this occurs only if the camera's position is at a certain angle to the light. This also happens with polarizers but that is known and can be seen on the display. Maybe that Lee works differently but I will try one of those firstrate Lensinghouse glass filters. An aspect is also a kind of  doubled lensflare with those plastic filters. Otherwise these Hitech filters are nice and the price of 100 € compared to 190 € for the glass filter is also not to be neglected. But it will turn out as always: one should always buy the best stuff you can get otherwise you will pay more for the previous "mistake". I think the blame is not to put on this lens. It is my favourite lens and proved to be so clear, versatile and reliable. I am waiting for my "Q" with its 28 mm Summilux....and the story will be continued.

• Like 1