Artisan&Artist ACAM 7100 Mini-Review

carstenw

• 2 months later...
And there's no paperback pocket - by which I mean, a pocket that goes the width of the bag, and can take guidebook and/or novel to read on the way.

You should try the Domke J803, it has a pocket that goes the width of the bag and much more.

Domke | J-803 Digital Satchel | 701-J83 | B&H Photo Video

The perfect M bag IMHO.

Bests

Eric

4 pages on a diaper bag mini review. May I suggest we produce a calendar of the different containers for the illustrious M8?

" Great bags of the M8". We could include the wonderful image of the gentlemen with the tan diaper bag fondling his little bundle of love.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

my turn to resurrect the thread :eek:

Well I also have the Domke F803 which I like a lot (it now houses my Canon XA10 video camera and Rhode NTG-3 mic) though originally it was purchased to carry my M8, M9, 35,50,75 Crons and 24 Elmarit.

I did not like the fit and ordered the A&A 7000 which now holds all that Leica gear + my Minolta meter and Pelican SD card case. With room to spare. Amazing as the A&A is smaller than the Domke.

The A&A 7000 is so nicely made and I do like the very cushioned padding as it offers more than adequate protection for my Leica gear.

it really is incredible to think I can be walking up the street carrying 2 Leica M's + 4 lenses worth around $30K in a bag around the size of a bathroom bag and draws about the same level of attention.... none.

I love that Artisan and Artist... about as cool as my Leicas.