A very hypothetical "what if?"

Me Leica!

Photo thread: photograph a stranger you meet that uses a Leica. No cheating, don't take a picture of your friends, it has to be an honest chance encounter. I met Eli Reed in a coffee shop. My friend saw his well-worn Leica and asked me if I knew him. He looked like someone I would know, and he did indeed look familiar. I asked him if he was Wilfredo (because I had seen that Wilfredo lives in Los Angeles, and somehow I imagined his Avatar) from the Leica forum, and we started a conversation.

First one to post a photo can link us to the photo forum.

I was just at the BH store as well as Samy's and they had plenty of everything except for the 35 cron. Nobody seems to have those right now, not even B&H.

Take the Amtrak train to Portland, Or, they've got a 35 Summicron. ;)

Photo thread: photograph a stranger you meet that uses a Leica. No cheating, don't take a picture of your friends, it has to be an honest chance encounter. I met Eli Reed in a coffee shop. My friend saw his well-worn Leica and asked me if I knew him. He looked like someone I would know, and he did indeed look familiar. I asked him if he was Wilfredo (because I had seen that Wilfredo lives in Los Angeles, and somehow I imagined his Avatar) from the Leica forum, and we started a conversation.

Now I wish I had taken a photo of the guy I met at Lanhydrock House

a few months ago who was having fun and games with his new T which

had got its menu stuck. Never met him before or since. Don't know

his name. But it was good to have a short chat with a fellow Leica

user :)

Have not yet had that happen in 5 years.