WATE filtered

jlm

Guest guy_mancuso

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Shot at 16mm at F8 , no vignetting

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest guy_mancuso

John this is a tough shot because the client wants the flouresent lighting in it and green off the floor, so a lot of green going on plus there is another issue at the moment that still is being worked on

Guest guy_mancuso

So you have a filter that you want to get the glass out of the mount . You have no spanner wrench or special stopper to do this fine work. Well folks do not dispare the Ronko Basin/Bath stopper to the rescue. Yes for 9.95 you can safely remove the glass from your filter holder and if you order by midnight we will throw in a cleaning cloth. It maybe dirty but it's free what else do you want. LOL

LOL. Okay went to the local hardware store around the corner and been thinking what Robert bought to remove the glass from the filter holder . Well just go out and get a Basin/Bath stopper. Yea the kind you put in the tub to keep the water in. For 2.99 you have the Ultimate cheap tool. ROTFLMAO

__

Guest guy_mancuso

So a quick shot I just did about a hour ago at the 18mm setting on the WATE. No Vigneting. Pretty darn good I would say shot at F8 with the Metz 54

Hope you all getting your orders in. Please support John for this hard work

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Guy: glad it is working out and thanks for the props.

what finder are you ending up using?

here is an update on production.

tomorrow i expect to ship around 20 adapters to fill pre-paid orders. I have more from the same production run but they won't be able to go out until next thursday as I will be travelling.

Guest guy_mancuso

Advertisement (gone after registration)

John I bought the Zeiss 21mm finder which is great for the 16mm and 18mm setting and for 21mm i just use the full frame of the finder and get a little extra . Once you get used to it , it becomes very easy. With flash like i did above i just use it at 21mm and if I need a little extra just put it on 16 or 18 which really is great. You could almost work without a external finder very easy too even at 16mm

Guest guy_mancuso

Paramount cords said they would make one but it will cost big bucks from what a forum member found out. Really this may not be that hard to do.

Out of curiosity, how would someone work a circular polarizer in front of the WATE? Can it screw on in front of the IR filter?

You would need to screw the Leica filter holder onto the front of the IR filter holder and fit a 67mm polariser.