LFI Issue 7

wda

According to the trailer in LFI Issue 6, the next issue (#7) was due to be published on September 21st. Has anyone received their copy yet?

I contacted the publisher and was told one copy was sent on September 20th. It would seem to have gone astray and they are sending me a replacement copy.

I've said it before on this forum and I don't want to hammer them, but after many years of trying, I now just buy LFI when I see it rather than rely on subscription. The magazines are nice, but not worth the hassle.

I've said it before on this forum and I don't want to hammer them, but after many years of trying, I now just buy LFI when I see it rather than rely on subscription. The magazines are nice, but not worth the hassle.

Robert, that is ideal if you live or work near a Leica dealer. Many of us don't and ordinary newsagents do not stock the title. For many, subscription is the only normally reliable way to get the magazine.

Robert, that is ideal if you live or work near a Leica dealer. Many of us don't and ordinary newsagents do not stock the title. For many, subscription is the only normally reliable way to get the magazine.

Hi David, I agree entirely. In fact I lived in Kuwait and elsewhere for several years with no Leica dealer nearby. I subscribed regularly to LFI from 1981. Then multiple problems began occurring around 2001/2 -- missing magazines, double charging, etc. -- which meant that I eventually gave up after about three years of trying.

Since then I have often missed out on copies, as you say. I don't know why the publishers cannot get distribution running smoothly. I just wanted to let others know that they are not alone with their problems.

• Like 3