Strange sound from Q2 when turned off.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi. I have just been out walking with my Q2 and noticed a strange sound from my camera when turned off. At first I thought it was focusing while hanging in the the shoulder strap even when turned off. But realized when shaking it carefully, simply just turning it upside-down several times, there is a faint metallic click like something is loose. I think it comes from the lens, or where the lens is attached to the body. Otherwise it seems to work properly in all settings. The camera has nevner been damaged, never dropped or even bumped. It doesn't have a scratch yet and is only 1 1/2 months old. Any idea what this is? Something that should be discussed with the Leica store, or no need to worry?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Leica Guy said:

Totally normal. Image stabilization in the lens. It’s been discussed many times. Search old threads if you want to know more. 

Thank you! I settle with that. Sorry for being lazy. A little over-anxious and impatient with my Leica.... 

• Like 2