Took the plunge: added a 35mm lens to my system

MacSpikes

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Coming from an S006, I currently use an S007 with a Summarit-S 70mm and a Hasselblad HC 300mm. Today I added the 35mm (28mm eq) Summarit-S to my setup. I had my doubts about the purchase, because I also us a 28mm Q (typ116). The stunning results I have had with the 70 and 300mm however, made me buy the 35mm as well, so can't wait to give it a go. 

Edited by MacSpikes
  • Like 3

MacSpikes,  Congratulations on your Summarit-S 35mm lens.  You will find it renders superbly like all S lenses.  If you haven't seen David Farkas's guide to S lenses, you might take a look.  In the meantime, I am sure you will get out and create masterpiece photographs that will make the viewer: Stop, Look, Think and Feel something about that moment in time.  r/ Mark

Here is the link:

https://www.reddotforum.com/content/2020/04/the-definitive-guide-to-leica-s-lenses/

vor 7 Stunden schrieb MacSpikes:

Coming from an S006, I currently use an S007 with a Summarit-S 70mm and a Hasselblad HC 300mm. Today I added the 35mm (28mm eq) Summarit-S to my setup. I had my doubts about the purchase, because I also us a 28mm Q (typ116). The stunning results I have had with the 70 and 300mm however, made me buy the 35mm as well, so can't wait to give it a go. 

You are up for a treat! - Matti

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

Great lens. Many of my favorite all-time shots were taken with it. For example:

and

Untitled by

Have fun!

Edited by mgrayson3
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1