The Leica Forum uses cookies. Read the privacy statement for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    OK, understood.

Photo
- - - - -

Stemar-M rear cap

Stemar Stereo Stereophotography Stereo photography Stemar-M

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onasj

onasj

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:06

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)
I’ve pieced together a nearly complete Stemar-M set, including lens, hood, prism, finder, hood, case, viewer, manuals, boxes, and more... it’s wonderful falling in love with Leica and stereophotography all over again, and I am missing only the metal rear lens cap (OIVHO) for the Stemar-M (bayonet mount) lens. If anyone is aware of a potential source for this rear lens cap (which is approximately twice the thickness of a standard M lens rear cap to accommodate the divider at the rear of the lens), I would really appreciate your help finishing this amazing set!

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by onasj, 14 June 2018 - 04:08.

#2 derleicaman

derleicaman

LHSA President Emeritus

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 00:12

What about the rear M cap for the Super Angulon 21/4?
I would think that would work

#3 onasj

onasj

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:30

Thank you! yes, I came to the same conclusion and already have one coming after a visual comparison suggests that the M-super angulon 21/4 rear cap is identical to that of the stemar-m (down to the Leitz embossing)
  • M9reno said thank you to this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stemar, Stereo, Stereophotography, Stereo photography, Stemar-M

0 user(s) are reading this topic