Voigtlander 50 mm F3.5 Heliar Vintage
The Voigtlander 50 mm F3.5 Heliar Vintage offers photography enthusiasts a delightful merger of classic aesthetics with modern lens manufacturing techniques. An homage to Voigtländer's storied past, this lens is an aspherical standard focal length masterpiece.
Echoes from the Past
With its captivating black and silver vintage design, the 50-mm-Heliar is a reminiscent beacon of the iconic Voigtländer classics from the 19th century (Heriataipu). Yet, this lens isn't stuck in the past. It embodies the cutting-edge lens manufacturing knowledge of the 21st century, ensuring that photographers experience the best of both worlds.
Superior Optics in a Compact Design
At the heart of the lens lies its intricate optical construction:
- It consists of 5 lenses in 3 groups.
- Ensures sharpness, clarity, and contrast in every shot.
- Minimum focusing distance of a mere 70cm, ideal for a variety of photographic situations.
Smooth Bokeh for Artistic Creations
Featuring 10 aperture blades, the Heliar 1:3.5/50 mm stands out for its ability to produce an exceptionally smooth and creamy bokeh. This ensures that subjects are beautifully isolated, making photos pop with a professional touch.
- Included "screw-in"-type lens hood for optimal flare protection.
- Clickless aperture, giving videographers a seamless experience.
- Rotating front element that adds to its uniqueness.
- Can be combined with a rangefinder for precision focus.
The Voigtlander 50 mm F3.5 Heliar Vintage is more than just a lens; it's a statement. A statement that celebrates the glorious past of photography while embracing the innovations of the present. It is, without a doubt, a must-have for those who appreciate the magic of classic photography, combined with the clarity and sharpness that modern technology offers.
Technical Specifications Voigtlander 50 mm F3.5 Heliar Vintage
Focal Length 50 mm Aperture Ratio 1:3,5 Minimum Aperture F22 Klick Stop — Lens Construction 5 elements in 3 groups Angle of View 46° Aperture Blades 10 Minimum Focus 0,7 m Maximum Diameter 52 mm Length 43,2 mm Mount M-bayonet (VM) Weight 187 g Filter Size 27 mm Color black/silver Others “screw-in”-type lens hood, clickless aperture, rotating front element, rangefinder can be combined Optional —
Voigtlander VM Lenses (Leica M-Mount)
- Overview Voigtlander VM Lenses for Leica M-Mount
- Nokton, Ultron, Heliar – What’s the difference?
- What’s the difference between MC and SC lenses?
Voigtlander Lens Series
Voigtlander VM Lenses by Focal Length