Any M9 in Spain?

Fotomiguel

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm waiting for my m9 and the news are not very good or better said "No idea". I've ordered before the announced without knowing pries and features but trusting Leica.

I'm just curious to know if some M9 have arrived to spain. It looks like Leica is not shipping to Spain. The wait is a bit hard.:o

Only 6 M9 have come to Spain: 4 to Madrid and 2 to Barcelona (one of them is mine) The next estimate delivery will be sent in mid-October

That may be correct: 2 Fotocasión, 2 Casanova Madrid, 2 Casanova Barcelona (4 Madrid, 2 Barcelona; 2 Fotocasión, 4 Casanova).

That may be correct: 2 Fotocasión, 2 Casanova Madrid, 2 Casanova Barcelona (4 Madrid, 2 Barcelona; 2 Fotocasión, 4 Casanova).

If only Casanova and Fotocasión will be selling the M9 in Spain, that means the other dealers doesn't dare to 'handle' the S2 ?

I wonder what would happen if I ordered a M9 at 'E.C.I.' ? :D

I don't know, but Leica is clear: do you want to sell M9s and X1s? Then you have to sell the S2. I know Fotocasión isn't very happy. They think the S2 will be a product not easy to sell, because of price. People inclined to pay more than 20.000 euros, because they need such a system, already have digital backs, cameras and lenses (mostly Hasselblad). Moreover, Spain is in the worst economic depression of the last 50 years (and it will last, because Mr. Zapatero is leading the ship to the iceberg, and singing!). So they are worried about the S2. Anyway, I don't know the Leica will allow ECI (El Corte Inglés) to sell M9 cameras. I think they won't.

Spain is in the worst economic depression of the last 50 years (and it will last, because Mr. Zapatero is leading the ship to the iceberg, and singing!).

:D Calm down! Ruben

Don't think in politics. They don't know anything about photography.

If I was professional I would sell all my digital back cameras and lenses and I would buy a M9 and a S2. If I win the lottery as well.

For now, I'm just longing to have my M9.

• 2 weeks later...