my first real photo-post here...

sjinouck

thank you very much, all!! i was also surprised, that this time everything went alright with my flatbed... however, yesterday, i have decided, to get my film developed, and immediately scanned and digitalised... it works much better and easier..

so many times, i was dissapointed , to see dust or fingerprints when i scanned my pics on my scanner..

now it is very easy... i get my stuff back on a cd-rom, highest quality, and it saves me a lot of work..at a cost of half the price...:eek:

now i can choose, if i want bigger sized formats of my pics.. just throw them on a usb-stick and we're off..

i love to see 35mm pic's on big format... standard format just doesn't show what analog photography is really about..just hang them on the wall, and it's wonderfull... much better than digital...

last year, i bought my first digital cam, ofcourse i use it also a lot, but when i really want to go out there,just enjoying of everything what ilove on photography, i just take my 35mm sl with me.. so relaxing, such a joy!

again, thank you very much for your nice and kind replies!!

grtz, Alex!