Sign in to follow this  
jruffolo

Flurkapelle Bödigheim

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Greetings-

Here is a small Field Chapel that fellow architecture students and I from the Illinois Institute of Technology's design build studio designed last semester, then constructed over the course of two months this summer in Bödigheim, Germany.

R8/DMR; 19 Elmarit / 35-70 Vario-Elmar; post processing in Capture One

terrific series -- looks like there might be a commemorative Blurb Book in the project somewhere . . . (may own favorite's the one with the cross)

Very nice work. Well detailed and strong craftsmanship. Nice images too.

I may need to start recruiting at IIT if my architectural firm ever starts hiring again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Iduna
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb885882c6c4f3dc0461b3c067a8df4f6701d30bc8c253cdb838eda3edd5e9a8">Bielefeld, Sparrenburg, The low sun at this time of  of January goes down at the right angle. for me it was an opportunity for the first attempts of what film and lens could do with the Leica R3 in terms of contrast and colour.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Sparkassenkunde
      At the suggestion of dear forum member David (wda) I am showing this picture from the Spreewald, a region in southern Brandenburg / Germany known for its many small canals, shippable by punts, here again. We went there on a short vacation with some friends last weekend and where lucky, as we had a pretty sunny weather for November. The picture was done with the Leica X-Vario and postprocessed in Lightroom. I must admit that I didn't put my Vario to use that much in the last months, which is a shame, as it is such a capable little machine. Although it will probably forever stay the "little ugly sister" in the Leica universe, I am more than glad about my decision on bying this camera. What do you think?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
      By Guest
      Hallo,
      unter welchem Menuepunkt kann man beim DMR-Rückteil
      die Firmware-Version abfragen??
      In der Bedienungsanleitung wird darüber nichts geschrieben.
      Danke!
      Walter
    • By charleswang
      Hi all - excited to be posting in the R forum for the first time.

Q for all DMR users: what are some of the things to look for when buying one? I can think of a few such as sensor condition, battery charge, etc. but please share with me some of other things to watch out for from your experiences.

A bit of back ground for those interested - 
      As the title suggests, I am actively searching for a DMR outfit. Ever since I started looking into the system I was mesmerized by the excellent photos from Thorsten, the flicker group and of course the album thread in this forum. I was also enchanted by the styling of the camera and that 'analog digital' feel which a Leica M user like me can really appreciate. And with film not being an option (too time consuming for me), it seems the only way for me to enjoy the R system in its native platform is the DMR.

Thank you so much in advance for all your help,

Charlie
    • By bcorton
      Back in the day when the DMR was in production, Imacon's own FlexColor was the best RAW processor for the DMR's .dng files—or, at least far better than anything else I tried.  I still like using the DMR, and I still have an older MAC running FlexColor (pre-intel machine, OS 4.11), but I so rarely fire it up.

But much has changed.  Does anyone feel like other RAW processors have caught up?  What are y'all using for your DMR shots?

Thanks,
      Brent