leica007

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andy,

Point taken, and I will be the first to say that i HAVE both clicked and made purchases with the paying advertisers in this forum. I don't think that should be reason to even discuss the appropriateness of links to one of my favorite review sites. :D

The site have also prompted me to purchase stuff I have seen advertised here or from companies advertising here. they are getting their moneys worth from me.

Bo

The specs are now well known 'facts', and it's getting boring to follow this and other threads.

So, what other info do we still need to know? may be we need more photos :rolleyes:.

Let's bet that the official price 'will' be leaked by Tuesday evening, if not earlier !

Ha, ha..... we wanted more photos and we got one today. looks like the real one.

we need more technical info - bit depth, iso, etc.

and the leaked official price.

Darn it, Andy B. I TOLD you there should be a filter automatically deleting any post containing both "DoF" and "M8"
No you didn't. You asked for DoF and crop to be autofiltered, either way Andy didn't comply with your wishes.

If he would have your posting would be invisible.

I proposed a sticky for all this recurring stuff - or a real reanimation of the Wiki, but that doesn't seem to have been adopted.

Anyways I am sure this topic will return in the M9 era via threads like "who needs a FF M9 when I can buy a much cheaper D-lux 4, X1 (etc.) with a smaller sensor and more megapixels which uses Leica glass".

Sorry, no harm intended.

Piotr

What harm? Certainly one should consider supporting businesses who help support this site (financially and/or through time, advice, communicating requests to Leica, etc.). But one should also be free to discuss sites he or she finds useful for Leica photography. Paid advertising is just one of many ways that a person or business can support a forum and help it to grow.

Thanks for your comments on my site (to Bo as well).

Cheers,

Sean