Sign in to follow this  
jasoniburn

Loads of new user questions

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am not sure why someone needs almost two decades to understand the simple relation of F, ISO and shutter speed, but Jason just listen to Wim Wenders

what he says is true: it will take you 30mins to understand how the camera works

I am not sure why someone needs almost two decades to understand the simple relation of F, ISO and shutter speed, but Jason just listen to Wim Wenders
what he says is true: it will take you 30mins to understand how the camera works

Its just which end of the stick you have been handed.

If something works and sort of give acceptable results, I don't really think about it much.

Its when I mull over the misses and the hits and really want to nail down a particular look and repeated do it quickly and smoothly, thats when I start digging in deeper. Photography isn't that hard to get it right 50% of the time with negatives and with a LCD for feedback.

For example, if I was taught that low depth of field is nice and a high shutter speed is always good but exposure was left out of the equation and left in the hands of the lab tech to solve the problem. What happens?

Its when you need to nail the shot 100% and no second chance, thats when you have to learn a bit more. We don't stop learning, do we?