Sign in to follow this  
Little Joe

Underground

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Das erste Bild zeigt den U-Bahnhof Gloucester Road und das zweite einen Musiker im Bahnhof des Piccadilly Circus.

M8 Voigtländer Ultron 1,9/28mm

I especially like the top one, it's got very nice colours to it, and those leading lines and arches.
Gut gesehen und schön dargestellt. Gefällt mir. Gruß herbert

Das erste Bild ist sich farblich und perspektivisch interessanter als das zweite. Ich meine aber, dass das zweite eine bessere Bildaussage hat, weshalb ich auch das zweite Bild mit hochgeladen habe.

Bild 2 könnte man auch als TESTBILD für das 28er betrachten. Meine Ansicht- Test gut bestanden. Gruß herbert

Ich hatte früher (in meiner analogen Zeit) vermieden, dieses Objektiv bei offener Blende zu benutzen, da es dann eine starke Vignitierung und Randunschärfe zeigte. Bei der M8 ist die offene Blende bei diesem Objektiv aber wegen ihres Crop-Faktors im Vergleich zum Kleinbildbild kein Problem mehr. In der letzten Zeit verwende ich dieses preiswerte Objektiv immer häufiger.

Grüße von Jochen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By airV
      1 - Skatepark  (South Bank)

Leica M9 +  CZ c-sonnar 50mm f/1.5

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Cyril Jayant
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By farnz
      This is St George Wharf on the Thames river's Albert Embankment shot in infra-red.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! M8 and 21/2.8 Kobalux with 093 'black' infra-red filter, handheld.
    • By 35mmview
      Up in London yesterday with the M240/35 cron.

• By Sparkassenkunde
      Last week I visited London with my son. I brought my M4-P and some rolls of film with me and want to share some of the pictures I made in this thread. We had a really great time in a sunny London and managed to see a lot of this town. My last visit dates back to the mid 90's and I have to admit, that my memories to this last visit where not the best. Back then we had the typical London weather with the occasional rain, and as I was much younger in those days, my wallet was a lot thinner than nowadays
      Although you will only see my touristic view on London in this thread, any feedback is strongly appreciated. 

Let's start with some street art from the East End. While we where walking on the tracks of Jack the Ripper and searched for some of the locations of his crimes in this area, we where excited about the many pieces of street art all over the place:

M4-P - Summicron 35 - Agfa CT 100 Precisa (slide film)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy