Focomat wo am besten Verkaufen?...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo Leute,

ich habe einen Focomat IIc den ich verkaufen möchte. Weiß zufällig jemand wo man das außerhalb von Ebay machen kann? Vielleicht findet sich sogar ein Käufer hier im Forum.

Es handelt sich um ein schwarzes Exemplar mit Holzplatte und der zweiten Linsenausstattung. D.h. es befinden sich das Focotar 1:45/60 und das V-Elmar 1:4,5/100 Objektiv an dem Gerät.

Der Focomat ist in einem guten Zustand, weist jedoch ein paar Gebrauchsspuren auf, ist allem Anschein nach, vollständig. Eine originale Bedienungsanleitung ist dabei. Ich möchte das Gerät zur Selbstabholung anbieten und habe darüber hinaus noch weiteres an Zubehör. Unter Anderem einen Belichtungsmesser, Vergrößerungsrahmen, Dunkelkammerlampen und viele andere nützliche Tools aus dem Fotolabor.

Ich bin für Tipps für Verkaufsmöglichkeiten dankbar, Interessenten melden sich einfach per PM bei mir.

Danke,

LeicaHamburg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By toniwonkanobi
      Purchased this lens from silverfrancy on ebay October 2019. It had some front-focus issues which Don at DAG cleared up later that year. (No CLA needed at that time per Don.) Some fading of the paint in a couple areas. Some internal dust (see pics and video in image gallery) which does not effect final images. Small nick on hood.
      This is just such a great portrait lens. Different enough from my 50 Lux and a 90 Cron. Plus, supposedly Mandler's favorite lens ツ
      Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/bUdGvqZ
    • By RF’sDelight
      😂😂😂 — Sorry, couldn't resist. Leica Rumors has the real one (Link).

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By jivekp@gmail.com
      Hi everyone, I'm a new Leica user and bought an M6 Classic with a Leitz Summicron 2.0. The first roll came back blurry and I thought it was my shooting..then the second and third and so on. I sent my lens in to Keh (where I had gotten it) to be serviced and it came back with the same results. The images are generally overexposed when in very sunny conditions and all of them are very softly focused. I shot most of a roll at f16 and not one thing was in focus. I don't think it could be the lens, as it just came back from being properly adjusted so I'm wondering if it could be the body? I'm not sure what to do as I've spent my budget on this setup. I was going to send it in to get the VF upgrade because I was experiencing some flaring but that is not what is happening here. Any tips very much appreciated.
    • By rking
      Hi, 

I bought a ex cl on ebay. working fine. only after a roll of film almost lost the rewind. Very loose, coming off. 
      I realize this is a 40 yo, + camera. wondered if there is a fix for this, or do i have to send it in for a cla? 

Any advise appreciated. 

richard
    • By Willypk
      Hi,
      I'm hoping someone can help identifying this E. Leitz adapter ring. The base rotates with an alignment line on numbers 1 to 10. 1:3.5 is above the 1. It measures approx. 41mm across. any assistance is appreciated.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!