Sign in to follow this  
schnellschuss

Photos online "entwickeln" lassen?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Ich weiß ich bin da etwas spät dran aber ich will jetzt auch mal weg von der Schiene die Photos immer in nem Drogeriemarkt entwickeln zu lassen, wenn's doch online sicher einfacher ist, weil man sich ja doch Wege spart.

Wo lasst ihr denn online entwickeln und wie waren da bisher eure Erfahrungen?

Ich weiß ich bin da etwas spät dran aber ich will jetzt auch mal weg von der Schiene die Photos immer in nem Drogeriemarkt entwickeln zu lassen, wenn's doch online sicher einfacher ist, weil man sich ja doch Wege spart.

Wo lasst ihr denn online entwickeln und wie waren da bisher eure Erfahrungen?

von was sprichst Du, von analogen oder digitalen Bildern?

Würde mich auch interessieren aber ich tippe mal auf digital, da's im digitalen Unterforum steht,

Ich finde auch, dass Online Fotoservices am sinnvollsten sind, wenn man digitales Material vorliegen hat. Weil es die Wege sozusagen kürzer macht. Man hat es alles eh schon als Files und auf dem Rechner zur Betrachtung, da ist es ein Leichtes das Kram kurz wo hochzuladen und dort entwickeln zu lassen.

Ich mache das nur bei wirklich gelungenen Shots und ab und an, wenn ich für jemand mal ein schönes Fotobuch für nen Geburtstag oder so zusammenstellen will. Habe beides bisher immer bei photobox.de gemacht und dort gute Erfahrungen gemacht.

Ich gehe gerne zu "farbglanz.de" - am Abend eingeworfen erfreuen mich bereits am nächsten Mittag die Bilder online downloadable. In sehr guter Qualität, druckbar bis A4.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By caccialdo
      Hi guys!
      I've been trying to use my Q (firmware 3.1) with the FOTOS app on both my iPad and iPhone in "Join WLAN" mode but I've been hitting a wall so far. The setup work ok in "Create WLAN" mode with the app recognising the QR code fine but I was hoping I could get a stronger / more stable connection by going through the home router.
      Anyone managed to make it work?
      I should add that when trying to read the QR code while in "Join WLAN" mode with another QR code reader app this is the content I'm getting:
      DEVICE-NAME: Leica Q-5*****8 MODEL-NAME: LEICA Q (Typ 116) SSID: P****e Where "P****e" is my Wifi network name (obfuscated name). Could it be missing something?
      FYI, this is the content of the QR code when in "Create WLAN" mode:
      MDL: LCW-1 SSID: Leica Q-5*****8 PW: 1******8  
    • By thegman
      Hi,  just got the app for IOS. I have an iPhone  and Ipad, do I need to pay two subscriptions? I downloaded the app to my iPad but it is only the 7 day free trial version even though I pay for PRP version. thanks
    • By PBart
      Hello All,
      I've been trying to reach out to Leica about an issue I'm finding with the Leica FOTOS app for iPad but no responses. I'm able to connect my SL2 to my iPad Pro with the FOTOS app but getting a very soft image when viewing in the Remote mode. The library thumbnails look soft too.
      I do get nice clean images when I open up an image already captured.
      Maybe I'm missing something? I tried with both of my SL2s and no luck. It would be a nice app to use on some photoshoots. Only other issue is that it doesn't support 2 card slots so a backup not happening when using the app. 
      Thanks,
      Paul
    • By lykaman
      Hi, In Catalina/Photos (2019 27" iMac) when I Open an image it appears already 2 times Zoomed in..  The original Image showed the full t/shirt with shoulders etc.. Apple cannot help.. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By nkk
      Hello. I have all the three compact cameras mentioned above and recently, everytime I connect them to Leica FOTOS and go to remote control mode, the only exposure setting I can control is the ISO. The options for aperture and shutter speed is greyed out and I can only control it with the camera physically. Why is this happening? I tried to put the camera on all PASM modes and made sure snapshot mode was off but didn't work. I reset the cameras and formatted the SD cards one million times as well. I can change other settings like resolution, metering, file format, etc.. except exposure!