New iPhone format rocks

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Andreas,

The new iPhone layout Leica User Forum - Das weltweit größte Leica Forum is exactly what I was hoping you would develop. It rocks.

The only problem is, I can't find Barnack's Bar on the iPhone version. What am I missing?

Many thanks

Michael

Edited by Michael-IIIf

Guest WPalank

The new format explains a lot to me. Over the last couple of days while on my computer at home I will hit the back button on my browser (Safari, Mac) and the resulting page would show up in the iPhone Format. Phhhewww... I thought there was something wrong with my system.

Andreas,

When I try to post from the iPhone I get "unable to complete your request, a security token was missing. Contact your administrator". When I follow the link to contact you I get the same error message when trying to submit that form as well.

Both times I was fully logged in.

I wonder if anyone else has encountered the same problem?

Michael

Andreas,

When I try to post from the iPhone I get "unable to complete your request, a security token was missing. Contact your administrator". When I follow the link to contact you I get the same error message when trying to submit that form as well.

Michael

First of all, this iPhone layout is very welcome, exactly what I have been hoping for. Thanks Andreas!

I too am facing exactly the same problem as Michael. Am logged in and get the same error messages when i try to post.

Moreover I cant scroll text I've entered in the "Quick Reply" window, meaning if I've entered more text than can fit in the window, I cant scroll up to read the text I've already entered.

Hope both issues will be fixed soon...

Regards

Andreas,

Michael

That's exactly the same problem I have

Hey folks,

I told you not to play around with your security token - now I have to go and find it ;)

No serious - I know this issue from other problems, shouldn't be to difficult to find it.

Why Barnacks Bar doesn't show up - I have no idea but I'm going to dig...

Best regards from Bonn

Andreas

PS.: If you experience any problems don't hesitate to send me a mail.

Hi Rich,

did you try this link?

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/index.php?styleid=9

Sorry - I got no Blackberry but only an iPhone, so I can't try this out.

Anyone else here with a Blackberry?

Andreas

Anybody know how I can get my Blackberry Storm to use this version? Whatever I try (incl. identifying my browser as "Blackberry"), I get the standard view - readable but verrrryyyy sloooooow!! :confused:

Andreas - have you set this up for the iPhone only? If so, could you add code to recognise the Blackberry Storm, please. Cheers!