Island church

michali

Mike,

Greece sure does have its photogenic spots, doesn't it? A magnificent capture. Must have been a little intimidating, with these sheer walls towering over you.

Small thought: the sky is a bit too much for me. I think it could have worked with a "normal" landscape, but now I find my eyes constantly wandering to the painterly clouds, instead of to the building.

Marco, David & Stuart- Thank you.

Marco- Thanks for the feedback. I'll give it a try with toning down the sky and you guys can give me your views on which looks better.

An idea: why not post a few of your trials on the digital post processing forum WITH your side remarks how you did what. That changes the perspective from the content of your fine work to a more technical one and leaves more room for a discussion.

I mean: making art (and I think that's what most of us try to do in the end) should not be a democratic process. But trying and seeing what works technically is.

An idea: why not post a few of your trials on the digital post processing forum WITH your side remarks how you did what. That changes the perspective from the content of your fine work to a more technical one and leaves more room for a discussion.

I mean: making art (and I think that's what most of us try to do in the end) should not be a democratic process. But trying and seeing what works technically is.

Marco- Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get onto it in the next day or 3.