Shoes to wear when shooting with the M8

scaryink

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the next thread does not ask about what underwear to wear when shooting with the M8 ... I am sure many would answer diapers (Pampers) as we all sh.. in our pants that some kind of fatal failure happen to it ;)

It all 'Depends' :D

Wear these with your chrome M8 preferably taped up logos, knackered old boots and some knackered old Russian film camera.......

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

And gentlemen never wear brown. Or at least brown shoes under a blue suit :eek: Never!
Unless of course, one is visiting Milano. We wear Armani shirts with ties from Daniel Rene, have a strong preference for Pal Zileri suits, and of course will only be seen in Salvatore Ferragamo footwear.

I have to wonder if one needs to change shoes if one switches from the M8 to another camera on location... :rolleyes:

Given the propensity of some on this forum to put SILVER filters on a BLACK lens I would not be surprised to see different shoes on the left from right...

Given the propensity of some on this forum to put SILVER filters on a BLACK lens I would not be surprised to see different shoes on the left from right...

But a chrome filter, on a black lens, on a chrome camera looks so tasteful. The highlights of the chrome help lift the mood of the black lens, and compliment the lines of the camera. :)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

But a chrome filter, on a black lens, on a chrome camera looks so tasteful. The highlights of the chrome help lift the mood of the black lens, and compliment the lines of the camera. :)

You my Dear Nicole as always have done it in style (A tasteful splash of silver wrapped in the steel black of the hood!)... the others are not tasteful...

My Luigi loafer was quite expensive, as you might imagine, so expensive in fact that I was able to afford only the one for the left foot. When I can sell one of my lenses, I'll get the right foot loafer, if Luigi is not too busy, and maybe a unique strap to hang them up with when I'm not out loafing with my camera.

You my Dear Nicole as always have done it in style (A tasteful splash of silver wrapped in the steel black of the hood!)... the others are not tasteful...

Now, this is a compliment...as opposed to lens and filters complementing each other:)

Jeff