...tic...tic...tic...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I was given the idea by this Barnack's Monthly (I have already posted it there, so I apologize for repeating myself...) and I found somehow interesting to take a picture of my watch after 20 years it has been on my wrist and never have given it any photographic thoughts...

Mauro -

This belongs on an expensive brochure from Rolex, an auction house catalogue or Rolex's annual report. Superb for composition, detail, light, contrast, tonal range, texture, and effectiveness against a black background.

Mauro -

This belongs on an expensive brochure from Rolex, an auction house catalogue or Rolex's annual report. Superb for composition, detail, light, contrast, tonal range, texture, and effectiveness against a black background.

Mauro, I agree fully with Stuart. This is absolutely spectacular. What else is there to say.

Paul

Advertisement (gone after registration)

...No, you are not, Virgil! See, there is a common thread that strings all those things together. For instance, my late father's M3 feels to me not different than a good mechanical wristwatch; So are fine automobiles and motorcycles.

... And, just to be totally evil, have you ever tried to turn the ON knob on a Garrard record player?...

Thank you for looking at my picture. I'm very glad you liked it. Say HI to Lars...

Edited by maurometallo

mauro,

great shot! cool perspective, wonderful tones - very well done. the graining add this nice vintage aspect - works very well for the submariner in my view ...

markus