A Memorial to past history

Pete The marking in the white star is a peace symbol which could be mistaken for the hammer and cycle. Thanks for your comment.

Barnack Thanks for your kind remarks.

Jaap and Stuart I agree with your suggestion and comments. I have made a revision. How's this?

Paul

Jaap, I will try that sometime. Thaks for the suggestion.

Marie-Louise. Thanks for your kind words. To be honest, I really never considered it.

Per your suggestion, I will be compelled to try this very soon. Thanks again.

Paul

A lot better, but I think Max overdid the sharpening a bit. We are starting to see the effects of working on small Jpegs now, look how clean the original file looks in comparison. But the general idea is good, do it in LR or in a large PS file and it will be perfect.

Edited by jaapv

WWII tank preserved

I don't think so.

I think it is an M60A1, entered service in 1960. M60 Patton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stuart, we might have built the same model in our teens; I remember building the Tamiya kit of the M60A2. Mine didn't finish as well as this guy's M60A2 Page

M

Jeff,

Thanks for your kind remarks. I must admit to being a little embarrassed that I didn't see the refinements in the first place. However, it certainly made it a lot better with the helpful suggestions from everyone. I think this forum is the greatest. Thanks again.

Paul

Paul, after all the modifications posted, one thing rings true....you captured the essence of the image. Thats more than half the job. The rest is just fiddling about in post. Well seen and captured.

I agree. The first image is the stronger for me.