Sign in to follow this  
johnastovall

Offerings...

John -

Sad, sensitive, well crafted.

Agreed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andi1968
      Ist jemanden bekannt ob in Zukunft Zwischenringe für die Leica SL Objektive geplant sind, um die minimale Distanz zu veringern, oder gar ein Makroobjektiv ?
    • By Albers
      I can't get the SL2 to fire in High Speed Sync with the SF60 flash in manual.  It only works in TTL for High Sync.  The High Speed symbol lights up in manual when you go past 1/250 but the flash doesn't fire.   Has anyone gotten it to work in manual?
      Thanks
    • By Photoworks
      Maybe someone can help. on a few shoots not the Flash in TTL or A does not fire.
      Looks like this happens when the background in lighter . but in many case I place subject in the same and want to add some lighting the front.
      Does anybody has a solution?
      I have been using TTL to be able to shoot at higher exposures. this has been happening all the time, the flash didn't ever fire, it is not overheated.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By pthean
      Hi All, 
      I put the Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Classic on my SL2. It is not a recognized lens, so I chose the Summilux M1:1.4/35 ASPH. 11873 lens profile.  Everything works great except the Aperture setting recorded on the shot does not match the aperture setting that I used on the Lens. I have also tried the 2 other M 35mm lens profiles in the menu with different but still incorrect Aperture recorded in the shot.
      Can someone share with me how to capture the right Aperture used? Do I need to create a custom lens profile? And if so, how do I do that?
      Thanks much for your help.
      -patrick.
    • By sebas_
      Hello, 
      I am experiencing an image error while video-recording in full frame mode. 
      It is not that easy to see, but I get a bluish-white line on the bottom of the video frame. It is there in full-frame mode but goes away when I switch to APSC. I have just installed Firmware 2 and it is still there. 
      Does any of you have the same issues? Just wanting to check, if I got a bad copy or it's a more common problem. 
      Thanks! 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy