o Phase One P 40+ incl. tethered capture

o Olympus E-620

- Image Quality improvements

o Enhancements for P65+

o Enhancements for Leica D-LUX 4

o Color enhancements for Olympus E-30

o Improved colors for jpeg and tiff files

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the C1 4.8.1 from PhaseOne web site, but is this a trial version or it is the real version? I am using a licensed Capture One 4 which comes with the D-Lux 4. Will the new C1 4.8.1 override the original C1 4?

Thanks in advanced for any advices.

I downloaded the C1 4.8.1 from PhaseOne web site, but is this a trial version or it is the real version? I am using a licensed Capture One 4 which comes with the D-Lux 4. Will the new C1 4.8.1 override the original C1 4?

Thanks in advanced for any advices.

If you have a log on at the PO website you can get to the real download. But in any event the trial version is a full version and only needs to be registered if you have a license key code to become a full version.

If you already have a licensed version of C1 install on your computer the new version, trial or what they call the full version, will pick up on the license key when you install it.

Has anyone noticed a difference in the RAW images on 4.8.1? I downloaded it to my Macbook Pro and all my RAW images from my D-lux-4 look really bad. The same images with the previous vs. looked outstanding... I'm not sure what happened but I think I'll revert back to the previous vs. of Capture One... Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks, Paul

Will the new C1 4.8.1 override the original C1 4?

No, fortunately it doesn't so you can see folders in either version. I found a slight (very slight) colour improvement in the new version so ditched the older one when satisfied that this was indeed the case. With a Mac the download appears on the desktop anyway (double click to open) or you can download it straight into Applications and drag the icon down into your Dock for day to day use.

Has anyone noticed a difference in the RAW images on 4.8.1? I downloaded it to my Macbook Pro and all my RAW images from my D-lux-4 look really bad. The same images with the previous vs. looked outstanding... I'm not sure what happened but I think I'll revert back to the previous vs. of Capture One... Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks, Paul

None, Paul.

iMac 2008 glossy screen +Apple Cinema Display