DMR:Does anybody know...

jaapv

Just notice there's different remote cables for different remotes :confused:

What I mean is there's different remotes and even the extension cables look the same, some fit that remote, some another. So just read carefully before ordering 500 meters of cable :)

I've got both the 14254 release and the 5 metre 14255 one (bought rather hastily from SH without looking properly at the details! :o) Either will fit on the DMR plug.

I don't know whether this is standard, but the base of the grip on the 30cm release is too wide to go through the shoulder stock grip for the 400mm/6.8 without some surgery, whereas the one on the longer cable goes through no problems.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Also check here, for a more unique solution, Michael Bass Designs: Sync Cords

Michael made me the custom Intervalometer/AC-adapter Splitter Box and it works great. After I sent him the two devices, he created a custom solution. Now apparently, he can make a "DMR WIred Trigger" too!

I ordered a handful of stuff from SH, asking them to check if it worked on my setup.

I got a mail asking me to order online - so I skipped it. Kind of glad I didn't put up with that 'service' as I still can't figure out which goes with which.

Also check here, for a more unique solution, Michael Bass Designs: Sync Cords

Michael made me the custom Intervalometer/AC-adapter Splitter Box and it works great. After I sent him the two devices, he created a custom solution. Now apparently, he can make a "DMR WIred Trigger" too!

Tis is an interesting option :)