Jump to content

B o A's use of TARP funds?


stuny
 Share

Recommended Posts

cool shot, stuart! i really like perspective, colors and interplay between sun and shadow.

 

markus

 

ps - finally a pleasing perspetive on the financial services industry ... :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Markus, Paul & AD - Thank you, and yes this activity makes the walking commute much more fun.

 

Ben - Thank you, and I like the special trip to Valhalla idea, though we may wish to forego the normal prerequisite deaths before lighting the boats and setting them adrift..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad nobody mentioned the TARP funds.

 

Are we afraid to say how Trillions are being missued ? We don`t want to admit the collosal error yet ?

 

Just to put this whole thing in perspective the debt is now $36,700 for every man woman and child. I could pay my share. So could my kids. But most can`t and we will pay interest on it for decades. It is like a mortgage, by the time it is done, the interest cost is greater than the purchase price.

 

Never fear, the government never runs out of money. They just put on an addition shift at the printing plant.

 

The latest fiasco is with Chrysler. They are screwing the bond holders out of liquidation proceeds and giving it to the unions with 55% ownership. Should be very interesting how the company makes a profit or doesn`t. Maybe they will just pay it all out in wages and let the stock go to zero. Heck with the other 45% of the owners.

 

Or maybe they will act like owners. Time will tell.

 

You see he said he was going to "spread the wealth around". Now you see the details. Just like Robin Hood, take from those who earned it and give it to those who didn`t.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...