From Our Front Porch

burkey

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I shot this the other night with my M8 because of a wonderful post-storm sky. No filter, no code, No PP - Skopar 21/4. I have an IR/UV on the way for this lens from Leica. But. . . The coloring in the image was pretty much the very warm light I saw as the sun was going down. (Yes, the blacks have a magenta cast.) It will be interesting to see how the coloring varies with the filter in place. Again, no PP other than a slight crop and getting the image ready to post in CS3. 'Just thought you might find it interesting.

. . . Burkey

Guest Jockele
I shot this the other night with my M8 because of a wonderful post-storm sky. No filter, no code, No PP - Skopar 21/4. I have an IR/UV on the way for this lens from Leica. But. . . The coloring in the image was pretty much the very warm light I saw as the sun was going down. (Yes, the blacks have a magenta cast.) It will be interesting to see how the coloring varies with the filter in place. Again, no PP other than a slight crop and getting the image ready to post in CS3. 'Just thought you might find it interesting.

. . . Burkey

nicely done.

Best wishes

Jockele