Digilux 2 in blue

pitti

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

for those who are interested. Here are some pics of the cobalt blue version. By the way thank you very much to John Thawley for the hints and of course a big thanks to Morgan for his beautiful work.

img0723k.jpg

img0726k.jpg

img0730k.jpg

img0735k.jpg

Regards Peter

Not exactly my taste, but I think the reason is the warm background colors (reflected in the chrome of the D2) and the cold blue. My wife says it's a great looking camera!

I try to imagine a cool photo on white Apple Store background with the right color balance - I think it would "sell a lot" then.

Hello,

for those who are interested. Here are some pics of the cobalt blue version. By the way thank you very much to John Thawley for the hints and of course a big thanks to Morgan for his beautiful work.

Regards Peter

I've been ambivalent about having one done in red... I'm really tempted.

Thanks for the share,

JT

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

btw: I had always some problems about the low pressure point of the shutter release button. I'm a musician (classical guitar) with long finger nail which effect it.

Now I found a adhesive softbutton, which solve my problem. It works very nice for me and I'm happy with it.

Regards Peter

img0741kl.jpg

img0739kl.jpg

it has moxie .... that's for sure.

i had my hexar done in maroon leather, but can't make up my mind about my D2 .... the red and blue are too intense for me ..... the black, gray or green shades are enticing.

it has moxie .... that's for sure.

i had my hexar done in maroon leather, but can't make up my mind about my D2 .... the red and blue are too intense for me ..... the black, gray or green shades are enticing.

I think a darker green would be pretty elegant.

• 1 month later...

hmmmm .... british racing green ? ...... or italian racing red ?

am going to italy in the Fall ..... do i have the moxie to go red on my D2?

i will be telling all the young women that i am a famous hollywood movie producer (wife's staying home.... just me and my son are going!!) .... what color would a sleazy old movie producer wear?

then again my first car was a Jag ....

maybe it's time i bought another D2 and go black AND green?

jees ..... who started this anyway?

hmmmm .... british racing green ? ...... or italian racing red ?

am going to italy in the Fall ..... do i have the moxie to go red on my D2?

i will be telling all the young women that i am a famous hollywood movie producer (wife's staying home.... just me and my son are going!!) .... what color would a sleazy old movie producer wear?

then again my first car was a Jag ....

maybe it's time i bought another D2 and go black AND green?

jees ..... who started this anyway?

I am sooooo tempted to do one in red. LOL - and, as Thorsten said, I wouldn't mind a medium brown like the Hermes, either. It's funny, I rarely carry the black lizard version and tend to favor the tan leather one. In fact, I use it WAY more than I had originally intended. Red or British racing green.... tough choice. :)

JT