M8 White Edition is real

dfarkas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A white M8 is hardly a camera intended to really be used by anyone but perhaps by some extremely rich fashion addict...

I would however cover a white M8 with a lot of white electricians tape to protect it from getting dirty....;)

One London dealer's website shows a picture headed "COMING SOON" ... maybe Leica was inspired by the Ilford Advocate. The camera will probably appeal to the ladies and help Leica's sales. Could be just the right sort of camera for a Polar Bear Safari :)

Maybe a polka dot version will follow ... in fact is a dead cert. IMO ;)

Cheers

dunk

Edited by dkpeterborough

The camera will probably appeal to the ladies and help Leica's sales.

dunk,

even ladies have taste!

and this lady is a Pig-Pen.... one day with the camera and it would have a new design altogether -- paw prints! i do have pretty fingers, however, so maybe i could charge extra for the service :P

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On a recent visit to Porsche in Stuttgart, they told me that there's a resurgence in demand for white cars, fuelled by interest from the US, Japan and the Middle East. White, apparently, is the new Black and Silver. Perhaps Leica think it's a trend which applies not just to cars...

dunk,

even ladies have taste!

and this lady is a Pig-Pen.... one day with the camera and it would have a new design altogether -- paw prints! i do have pretty fingers, however, so maybe i could charge extra for the service :P

Leica are giving away white gloves to match the camera thus no problems with paw prints ... ;)

Just the ticket ... with a white handbag and white trouser suit and white shoes ... and yes, a white car too :D

Cheers

dunk

Edited by dkpeterborough

dunk,

even ladies have taste! ...

Coup, (if I may call you by your first name :P)

I think Dunk might have been subtly referring to ladies from a certain English county who are not renowned as being quite so genteel or having the refined tastes of other ladies. :rolleyes:

Pete.

I think Dunk might have been subtly referring to ladies from a certain English county who are not renowned as being quite so genteel or having the refined tastes of other ladies. :rolleyes:

Pete.

Actually I'm being quite serious ... will make for an eye-catching London girl fashion accessory ... in fact will be surprised if a model is not pictured with the camera very soon ... dressed all in white of course :)

Cheers

dunk

I just got my new unique M8 "101 Dalmatians"...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Pete.

I'm sooooooo glad that I'm from Sussex. :D:D

Wonder how durable the white finish will really be? Is it real leather?

Front and back view here White Leica M8 spotted in the wild

Could start a new trend http://www.flickr.com/photos/11930078@N03/2893454904/ :)

Cheers

dunk

Edited by dkpeterborough