cannik

Nice!

The crossed arms, the clenched jaw...he does seem indecisive!:)

Nicely composed and very interesting colors for a night shot under those lights. Indoor or outdoor market. Must have been some strong lights considering the film speed. You mention the body and film, but which lens? I just picked up a couple rolls of this film. how do you like it? Hope to see more.

...Although, I don't know about the stuff to the bottom left of the photo. Seems more like an advertisement.

A big welcome from me!

Amado

Edited by imiges

Nice!

The crossed arms, the clenched jaw...he does seem indecisive!:)

Nicely composed and very interesting colors for a night shot under those lights. Indoor or outdoor market. Must have been some strong lights considering the film speed. You mention the body and film, but which lens? I just picked up a couple rolls of this film. how do you like it? Hope to see more.

...Although, I don't know about the stuff to the bottom left of the photo. Seems more like an advertisement.

A big welcome from me!

Amado

Amado, thanks for your comment and viewing this picture. I am taking this shot with summicron 35 (1st ver.) If you would like to check out the whole set of pics taken with this negative, please visit my album at March 2009 Leica M6 + Fujifilm Pro160C -- fotop.net photo sharing network

The thing at the lower left corner in my picture is the watermark I created to help me to preserve the right of this pic and also serves me as a reminder on the film/slide & body I used for the picture.

Cannik -

Excellent moment, composition and color, very nice detail, selective focus and light. I understant your wanting to preserve your rights to your photo, as well as to remember technical details, but the watermark is distracting.

Cannik -

Excellent moment, composition and color, very nice detail, selective focus and light. I understant your wanting to preserve your rights to your photo, as well as to remember technical details, but the watermark is distracting.

Stu, so what is your advise in order to minimize the distractiveness while achieve my own purpose? Thanks a lot.