Some samples from the new Noct 0.95

stevem7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you accuse others of being gearheads?!

Also, just out of interest, what's with the constant references to gigs, rigs, killer, etc. You sound like a 14 year old (when, I dare say, you are probably more like 40?).

I own and use a Hensel Porty, it is a battery powered 1,200 watt strobe that I can have an assistant man and move around on location. I use it for advertising shoots and big night ski events like the Winter X-Games. As for the lingo, I am 41 but live in a ski town that has lingo like "Sick" "Dope" and "Gaper".

Feel free to google the last one for a good laugh..:cool:

Steve, no one should tell you want to do with your time, I merely meant it as a compliment that you are a better photographer than most so run with that.

Leica could use the "Image" improvement.

If I offended you, I apologize.

I am just tired of having this cold when we finally have some snow for me to rip around in and shoot some sick clicks of gapers doing head plants in the gnar-gnar...:D

I'm just curious what the reaction would have been if the headline was "EDWARD LIDDY, CEO AND PHOTOGRAPHER, TESTS THE NEW NOCTILUX ETC" and then showed us pictures of lamps in a hotel lobby that to my estimation may as well have been taken with any old wide aperture lens (or even an LX3).

I just find this whole idea of getting a new expensive piece of gear and the most one can do with it is shoot a computer monitor or their kitchen ridiculous. Sure we all do it, but that's what the delete button is for.

Riccis on the other hand actually went to the bother to shoot some photographs with his new lens that really gave us a taste of what it can do. On both digital and film at that.

I do think Steve had the best of intentions, but maybe it's sometimes best to wait until one actually has something of substance to show no matter who the source is.